The Sierra Coastal PCC (SCPCC), in collaboration with the Santa Ana PCC (SAPCC) and the Los Angeles PCC (LAPCC), would like to kindly extend our invitation to attend our FREE upcoming USPS State of the Business - WestPac Virtual Event on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 11:00 AM (PDT). Our guest speaker will be USPS WestPac Area Vice President (AVP) of Retail and Delivery Operations, Eduardo H Ruiz, Jr.
Mr. Ruiz will be presenting on the new USPS Vision and Ten-Year Plan for Achieving Financial Sustainability and Service Excellence. He will be discussing the operational and organizational changes the U.S. Postal Service is currently in the midst of, and more specifically, their impact to Southern California.
Please review the event details below:
- Event: USPS State of the Business - WestPac (SoCal)
- Speaker: Eduardo H. Ruiz, Jr.
- Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021 [5/20/21]
- Time: 11:00 AM (PDT)
- Topic: USPS Vision and Ten-Year Plan To Achieve Financial Sustainability and Service Excellence
- Length: 1 hour
- Cost: FREE
- Venue: Online via Zoom
- Registration link: https://lnkd.in/gnE4qRu
We sincerely hope you will join us! As always, we will be having our Live Event Raffle along with our critically and nationally acclaimed Kahoot! Trivia game.